Saturday, September 10, 2005

Responding

Thought I would respond to everyone's comments, since nothing really happened today (I didn't even get Busy Bee!).

Chantee:
Scents are the most evocative and unique aspects of an individual's characteristic. Everyone has a unique scent (some may even call it an offensive odor). That's why one has to be careful when picking a cologne/perfume. By the way, I don't know why cologne makers go out of their way to call the cologne a "eu de toilette". I don't know about you, but I don't want to think about splashing myself with anything near or resembling something where a toilet would be.

To everyone bothered by the shower comments:
What's the big deal? We all take showers. I was talking about the soap anyway, not the shower. You should be more worried if I DON'T take showers.

Chris:
That's no stumper. I was listening to Too Much Time on My Hands just last week. Would I be crazy if I said REO Speedwagon was better than Styx, despite being considered a less successful version of them?

Xuan:
I don't know what the heck you're talking about. I can only imagine it being some Warcraft speak. I'll take it as a compliment.

Johnny:
I keep forgetting...I have to carefully watch what I say around you!

David:
SO I suppose you're never going to play me again, now that you and Jay are up 4-2? That's one way to keep a winning record, I suppose. Which reminds me, I think in a couple of weeks, my coworkers will be ready to watch the video...

Whoever said I'm self-absorbed:
Yeah...so what? I never said I wasn't!

To Everyone:
So how was the company picnic? Who won the baseball game, I was betting on Kent's team? Any interesting (embarrasing) stories? Cmon!

7 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW ROTFL-Copter,
Wasn't as much a compliement than it was an apophasis.

It wasn't the X-man making that comment. You dissapoint me, figured you'd pick up on that.

Your super-G persona has been tarnished by your blog.

 
At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin's team won. 22-11.

Both teams scored more runs in the last inning than the entire game. You wouldn't have made a difference.

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you love REO Speedwagon, check out this REO eGroup!

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/REOFANS/

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gfunk,

If you like scented soaps then you should go to Trader Joe's. They have some really cool bar soaps that are of either European or domestic manufacture. Kirk's Castille Soap has a light neutral scent and is really foamy. South of France Soap is available in lemon-verbena or lavender. Trader Joe's brand has Ti-Tree or honey oatmeal scents, and there is a ginger almond scented soap that I would recommend. These soaps are all vegetable oil based so they are healthy and lather well. Some of them have little bits of stuff inside that might be fragrance or exfoliant. These soaps also make really nice air fresheners for your bathroom. And if you're a cheap ass you can actually take a new soap and stick it together with an old soap and will be come one soap, so you don't have any leftover pieces that you have to throw away. With gas prices high, you can save a few cents on your soap bill. Whoo hoo!

Johnny Cad

 
At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My,

This blog thing got old pretty fast.

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW... what were you doing up at 1:44 AM?

Glad you think of us at this time of day.

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WARNING: I clicked on the next button and there was this huge picture of a mostly naked chick. Maybe clicking the next button is a bad idea at work. You never know what people think they should share with others.

Aram, be careful with how good you smell at work, you wouldn't want people to get the wrong impression about you. Thank goodness your name doesn't rhyme with fruity.

CZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home