Thursday, September 08, 2005

Basketball for lunch anyone?

So, today was great! I played basketball at lunch with a few other coworkers. It feels good to play ball, shower, and continue the rest of the work day...it helps it go by fast. Also, the court used to be concrete, but they added wood floors recently, without adjusting the height of the rim. This is important because the distance to the rim--instead of being 10'--is like 9'-11" or so. So I can dunk even though I'm not in that great shape right now! Needless to say, I was very impressive...despite losing two of three games.

Also, you'll be happy to know that the Port removed Autocad 2002 and I now have Autocad 2006 running to my satisfaction. And to the couple of people (ahem...Johnny, XUAN) who replied to my last blog by suggesting to edit my acad.pgp file because I didn't have command alias editor...thanks, but you do realize who you're talking to?! It's me, Dr. Cad Master...as if I didn't know that! The point was that it was annoying, that's all.

By the way, after basketball, I showered with Gillette Cool Wave shower gel, which I've had for a while but never used (I think I was saving it for a date that never came). Anyway, the stuff smells great! It's like showering with cologne! You guys should try it, or girls, but it's kind of a masculine odor.

So, tomorrow's Friday...might be time that I take advantage of my proximity to the greatest sandwich place of all time...Busy Bee. Here is a picture of me enjoying a classic chicken/sausage Belly Buster.

http://members.cox.net/superboyac/pics/rPICT0129.jpg

9 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for future reference, commenting on your fascination at your own scent is a little too much information.

Chantee

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TMI TMI TMI TMI

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First,

We must all recognise whose blog this is.

Conceited , arrogant, pompous are just a few words to describe a person. Not neccessarily the person that started this blog, although may be close.

Maybe this isn't a forum for this, but has the author actually mentioned his function at this facility? At current, his function and value maybe an anomaly. Let's hope this young lad perform feats of thaumaturgy, that only an orc at Azeroth could appreciate.

ak

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

STYX The Rock Band couldn't have said it better when they sang "Too Much Time On YOUR Hands"
There's a Stumper for you.
Showering at work?,,,,mmmmmhmmm I'll keep that comment to myself.

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you still have a losing record wherever you go. Keep working on your dunk because you can't make a shot from 20 ft. Hey you Nick/Spur lover we don't need to know what you are showering with.

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so self absorbed.

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GFUNK,

Check your six oclock when you bend over to pick up the soap.

Johnny Cad

 
At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I lost my appetite.

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might THINK you're a CAD MASTER DEBATER, but you're no CAD MASTER. BTW, that's so gay talking about how great your soap smells. Guys don't talk like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home